Your privacy is important to Catering Zone. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Catering Zone collects, and the ways in which Catering Zone uses that personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
Catering Zone may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services
- any other information that you send to Catering Zone
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Catering Zone may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications
Where Catering Zone discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Catering Zone may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
SECURING YOUR DATA
Catering Zone will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Catering Zone will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
- In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.
- You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
- Cookies are information packets sent by web servers to web browsers, and stored by the web browsers.
- The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables a web server to identify and track web browsers.
- There are two main kinds of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are deleted from your computer when you close your browser, whereas persistent cookies remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach their expiry date.
COOKIES ON OUR WEBSITE
- Cookies may also be used to provide statistical data for use by Catering Zone.
- Catering Zone may use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users’ computers.
- The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies.
- In Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector.
- In Firefox, you can adjust your cookies settings by clicking “Tools”, “Options” and “Privacy.” Blocking cookies may have a negative impact upon the usability of some websites.
UPDATING THIS STATEMENT
- This website contains links to other websites.
- Catering Zone is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
CONTACT CATERING ZONE
- by email to [email protected]
Thank you, we look forward to connecting.